ManGo Travel

Travels to St. Petersburg and all Russia

+7 812 916 95 94

Skype: mangorussia

Thursday, 17 March 2011 15:16

Visa registration

Written by
Rate this item
(0 votes)

Once you're in Russia, you need to register your visa if you're staying longer than 3 working days. This can usually be done at your hotel. If you don't register you may be fined by police and/or have problems leaving the country. . If you have an active itinerary and are not staying in any one place for three days, it is therefore recommended that you register at least once in the first city you visit. If you are staying in a hotel, sanatorium etc., it is their duty to register you for the length of your stay with them, otherwise you can register it at the office of the travel agency that issued your visa support. Once registered, you should receive a separate slip of paper confirming the dates you’ll be staying at that particular hotel. Keep this safe – that’s the document that any police who stop you will need to see.

Read 1526 times Last modified on Wednesday, 27 July 2011 18:10
More in this category: Visa support »